Easy Crock Pot Stuffing
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup thinky sliced carrot
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 12 cups lightly toasted bread, cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock or 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- In a large fry pan saute onions, celery and apple in butter until onion is just translucent.
- Stir in sage and thyme until fragrant.
- Combine vegetable mixture with the bread cubes and parsley.
- Toss well.
- Pour stock over mixture, tossing well.
- Spoon into your crock-pot.
- Cover and cook on high for one hour.
- Reduce to low and continue cooking for 2-3 hours, stirring every hour.
- For Vegetarians use vegetable stock.
It's a nice change from regular chili, especially if tomatoes give your spouse heartburn! This chili is comforting, yet light at the same time. This is a dish I bring to family gatherings often because you can get it started ahead of time and just forget about it while letting the flavors all meld together.
CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner! In this easy recipe, the slow cooker does all of the work to bring the goodness of lasagna and the comfort of soup together into one amazing meal.
Did you forget to reply to that email? Did you forget where you put your wallet? It happens. Especially to preggos and new moms. Here's the perfect recipe for you: throw these healthful ingredients in the crock pot and forget all about it for 5 blissful hours!
Full serving of spinach! Plus, once you've tried this quiche recipe a couple times (it's really not that hard to master!), it's fun to experiment with additions like olives, bacon, cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs, and more!
This stuff is the freaking bomb. Great on salad, fish, chicken, and my new secret ingredient for kick-ass sandwiches! Plus, it's super healthy!
Did you know? With twice the protein content of rice or barley, quinoa is also an amazing source of calcium, magnesium and manganese, and provides good levels of several B vitamins, vitamin E and dietary fibre!