Crock of Lasagna Soup!
CrockPot Lasagna Soup!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion , diced
- 4 cloves of garlic , minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz) petit diced tomatoes
- 32 oz low sodium beef broth
- 2 red bell pepper , diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 oz dried pasta, (any shape will do, but I like the look of broken lasagna noodles.)
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Ricotta Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil & Parsley
- Cook beef, onion, and garlic over medium-high heat until no pink remains; drain. Place in slow cooker. (You can do this step the night before!)
- Add all remaining soup ingredients except pasta & spinach. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Stir in cooked pasta and spinach. Cover and cook an additional 10-15 minutes. Spoon into bowls and top as desired. (Cooking pasta in a tomato base is unpredictable and more often than not, the pasta will be gummy if not cooked separately.)
Super easy Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef! The sauce is AMAZING – so much better tasting and healthier than takeout!
It's a nice change from regular chili, especially if tomatoes give your spouse heartburn! This chili is comforting, yet light at the same time. This is a dish I bring to family gatherings often because you can get it started ahead of time and just forget about it while letting the flavors all meld together.
One word: delicious. I always double the recipe so we can have leftovers... but we never have leftovers.
With Thanksgiving right around, the corner I felt like it was a great time to share this recipe with all of you. Even though I love making ham as part of our Easter dinner, this slow cooker ham is wonderful for any holiday or even as a regular Sunday dinner!
An Indian Butter Chicken made with spices you already have in your cabinet, in a crock pot AND with all the creamy deep flavors you’d expect from a restaurant!
Hands down one our family favourite dip! It's SO easy to put together!
We like to make meals throughout the week, and throw in our left over meats to make Jambalaya!If you are new to jambalaya, it’s a kind of smorgasbord of goodness you will fall in love with I promise. Seems like a strange combination but when sausage, shrimp, chicken, rice, and peppers all come together in a red sauce with cajun seasonings, it’s pure magic.
I saw Paula Deen make a similar recipe on her Food Network program. I was looking for a really creamy macaroni and cheese recipe, and this is it!
CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner! In this easy recipe, the slow cooker does all of the work to bring the goodness of lasagna and the comfort of soup together into one amazing meal.