Healthy Homemade Maple-Nut Granola
Granola. Topper of yogurt and power snack extraordinaire. What if I told you that you can be one of those Moms that make their own granola, and it will only take a few minutes. It's true. 5 steps. That's it. C'mon, be a rockstar!
5 Step Maple-Nut Granola:
1. Pre-heat oven to 300.
2. Put these ingredients in a large bowl:
- 2 cups raw whole oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts of choice (I used macadamia, cashew, pecan and a few peanuts)
- 1/2 cupseeds (I used sunflower and pumpkin)
3. Then add these ingredient on top:
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- Pinch of salt
4. Mix with your hands until the coconut oil has melted and all ingredient have combined.
5. Then spread the granola out on parchment paper and bake for 10-12 minutes.
That's it! Easy, right!? And there's nothing in it you can't pronounce. Go team!