Crock of Mac n Cheese
CROCK POT MACARONI AND CHEESE
PREP TIME: 15 mins TOTAL TIME: 2 hrs 45 mins SERVES: 4-6
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the macaroni in water for five minutes. Drain.
- Lightly grease the slow cooker with spray or butter.
- In slow cooker, combine cheese add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper, and stir. Add the drained macaroni and stir.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
I saw Paula Deen make a similar recipe on her Food Network program. I was looking for a really creamy macaroni and cheese recipe, and this is it!
CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner! In this easy recipe, the slow cooker does all of the work to bring the goodness of lasagna and the comfort of soup together into one amazing meal.
Meatball recipes are often challenged by chefs who claim, "Mine are the best!" Even though these meatballs ARE the best, I will make no such claim. Try them for yourself.
I give you the option to use fresh OR canned OR jarred tomatoes! Either way I make it... there is NEVER leftovers in our house! One time I even made TRIPLE the sauce... and still- nope. Once you try this authentic sauce you made with pure love/ you'll never go back to store bought crap.
Nothing is sexier than a Dad making alfredo in his underwear... That's why I have 932 children. PASTA.
This recipe is actually my 10 year-olds! She's super awesome, duh.. takes after her mom. Anyway, we like when she cooks around here. Super easy for a week night dinner.